Today I’d like to share how to make a wax seal sticker that you can stick onto your invitations or envelopes. Before you begin, make sure you have the following with you:
- Melting wax
- Wax heating tool:
- A wax hot glue gun OR
- A wax melting spoon with tealight candle OR
- A wax melting pot with tealight candle OR
- A wax stick with a wick inside
- A wax stamper.
- Glue: A glue stick / double sided tape / liquid glue (my favourite is Helmar high tac 450 or fabric glue) / adhesive runner tape
You can watch this video or read about it below.
- Lay out your non-stick surface on a table. I am working with the sticky side of a used sticker sheet in the video.
- Light your tealight candle if using a melting spoon or melting pot. Otherwise, plug in your hot glue gun & (low temp advised).
- Melt your wax onto the sticker sheet and then place your stamper on the wax as you normally would.
- Once the wax is dry, lift it off the sticker sheet & voila! You have a wax seal that can be stuck onto your invitations or envelopes.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let me know by contacting me here, or commenting on this post